Sunday 30 December 2012

#038 - On the 8th day of Christmas...

On the 8th day of Christmas my wardrobe gave to me - paneled velvet leggings and a pair of mock-Jeffreys!



Hat: H&M
Blouse: Primark
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Missguided

I got these leggings on my most recent mainland venture, which was October time I think. This was when my winter-shopping splurge occurred, and these bad bois were the first velvet item I could find in the shops!! I had the urge...must...buy...velvet, and luckily found these to satisfy my craving! It was a bit early on for most Christmassy items but thank H&M I got my velvet fix!

I'm going away again in mid-January, and am already getting excited about the sales!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wish you the best for 2013! :*
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Laura, I already follow your blog via GFC but feel free to follow back if you like :) xx

      Delete