Thursday 27 December 2012

#033 - (Belated) Merry Christmas!

On the third day of Christmas my wardrobe gave to me - some new disco pants and a present from me to me!!

Top: Primark
Trousers: River Island
Heels: ASOS

I know it's a bit late but a very merry Christmas to you all! I've been a bit rubbish with posting so am gonna put a few posts up today to continue my 12 days of Christmas outfits! Here's a pic of me on Christmas day - this is what I wore. I got these River Island disco pants from my parents which was very handy as I was so confused as to what to wear on the day - perfect solution! I teamed them with this Primark flapper-style top which I love - it was only £8 and has the most gorgeous intricate beading detail, such good value, and the golden hues are perfect for Christmas! And finally I bagged myself these amazing heels in the ASOS footwear sale for only £12.50! I've wanted some of these Jeffrey Cambell-esque T-bar platforms for ages so bought them as a cheeky present to myself, well I've been very good this year so I think I totally deserve it :p

I had a great Christmas day, did you? I got lots of lovely gifts from my family, most of which I can wear which as you probably know are my fave kind of pressies! In fact I'm thinking that once I finish my 12 days of Christmas outfits, I might do a sequence featuring all my Christmas gift items so I can share them with you lovely readers! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment