Monday 17 December 2012

#027

I've decided this is my new favourite outfit - I wish I could wear it everyday! (though it might get a little chilly!)





Suit: Boohoo.com
Shirt: Primark
Wedges: H&M

I bought this suit in the summer from Boohoo when everything first started going co-ord crazy and although it was love at first sight, I never found the occasion to wear it, I actually think I kinda forgot about it, you know how that happens? Well, any blogger with a wardrobe as vast as mine will! Sometimes you have really nice treats that get stuck behind something else on a hanger, or buried under a collapsed untidy pile (pet hate - happens to me all the time as all my folded stacks are like the leaning tower of sweaters). Anyway I caught sight of it the other day and decided to experiment by giving it a winter revamp, which was actually ridiculously simple. Add my key wardrobe item for AW12, this berry coloured Primark blouse, which complemented the print really well, and accessorise with these SHAMAZING H&M snake-print berry wedges, and schaaa-ting, winter suit! Obviously in real life I would stick a pair of (much-loathed) tights underneath, but as this was just a dry run I thought I'd give my pins an airing! 

I really really love this look, and it's got me hooked on suits! There are loads of gorge ones on ASOS like this one and I'm thinking of saving the pennies and getting one with trousers next time (anything not to wear tights haha). Also if you're heading ASOS-wards, make sure to check out their 50% off shoes section - SO many bargains :D

xx

4 comments:

  1. This suit is amazing! What a brilliant print. Looks lovely with that shirt, too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it, so glad I've found a way to winter-ise it!!xx

      Delete
  2. You are charming, my dear!

    Gladly following you back :*

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete