Saturday 1 December 2012

#012

Bought this skirt as part of a costume...now it's a welcome addition to my AW12 wardrobe :)




Skull-print scarf: Primark
Jumper: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Boots: Topshop

This bad boy was purchased for a SKOOL DAYZ (notice the cool spelling) night out during my uni freshers week, so yep, it's older than I'd like to admit!! However that does make it all the more satisfying that I'm still wearing it now! I love tartan and kilt style skirts (perhaps I get it from my Scottish mother) and have been searching for the perfect one this year. I got a pair of classic red tartan shorts in the River Island sale which I'll feature in a post soon too. As a special gift to you readers I've added a cheeky pic of this skirt's original night out, hope it gives you a giggle


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment