Saturday 29 December 2012

#037 - On the seventh day of Christmas...

On the seventh day of Christmas my wardrobe gave to me - a fair isle jumper and a pleather skirt with pleats!



Jumper: Primark
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Boots: New Look

I love how winter clothes stay fashionable forever - buy something in fair isle, velvet, sequins and sparkles and guaranteed it will still be fashionable next winter. This jumper is at least three years old - its a toddler of the jumper world! And it's lasted pretty well considering its Primarni! I've never been a big fan of winter clothes but this year I decided to invest in a few winter bits which now I'm glad I did as I know they'll last. It's the first time I've done that thing of packing away my summer clothes and having just my winter bits in my wardrobe and I think it makes things a lot clearer when you're trying to choose outfits (always a trial for me - think clothes all over the bed and several changes before leaving the house!)

Is everyone still feeling festive? I'm currently snuggled up on the sofa watching the film Four Christmases and I've just eaten a lunch that consisted purely of party sausage rolls! But  isn't that totally acceptable at this time of year?! 

xx

2 comments:

  1. I adore your skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't believe it's Primark, it's pretty good quality xx

      Delete