Tuesday 18 December 2012

#028

Cannot believe it's only a week til Christmas!! Where has December disappeared to?! (not that I'm complaining...CHRISTMAS!)





Jacket: New Look
Top: Primark
Trousers: River Island
Heels: Primark

Luckily I was fairly organised this year and actually have done and wrapped all my pressies, gotta pick up a couple of last bits (the obligatory box of Ferrero Rocher for dad) and I'm all set! 

How do you like my outfit today? I LOVE these trousers - they're actually a peachy colour which kinda shows up in the pics but I'm afraid they're so light that they get a bit bleached by the flash, yet it's too dark to have flash-less photos - it's a Nelly 'n' Kelly style dilemma people! Anyway I love 'em - I love anything a bit androgynous really - hi-tops, baseball caps, suits!(see ydays post) and tuxedo style trousers are no exception! And the peachyness just gives them that extra edge...only problem is I haven't worn them much because I'm scared I'll get them dirty!!

xx

2 comments: