Wednesday 19 December 2012

#029

Totally in love with this F21 ombre knit!



Jumper: Forever 21
Shirt: Republic
Clutch: H&M
Trousers: Primark
Hi-Tops: New Look

They only had smalls left so it's a little snug on the arms but hey, as long as I don't go turning into Popeye any time soon it should be fine :) As much as I love the jewel-toned theme of winter 2012 I also quite like pastelly winter looks. I think these nudey-pink accessories complement my knit really well. Maybe a bit of stud overload with studded jeans and studded wedge hi-tops - but then is there really such a thing as too much hardware?!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your jumper! Looks great with the trainers :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely my new fave knit, so versatile :)xx

      Delete