Sunday 2 December 2012

#014

Monochroming it up today baby!




Hat: H&M
Top: River Island
Pleather shorts: H&M
Heeled Chelsea boots: soyoushoes.com

Is everyone feeling festive yet? Last year I worked up to and during Christmas so didn't really get the chance to get hyped up which was a bit rubbish really. This year I've actually got a couple of months off for the winter so am already feeling Christmassy! I love the fact that all the adverts are already on and already have a first, second and third draft of my perfect Christmas day outfit!! And I know this will make you hate me but I'm just gonna go on and say it anyway - I'VE FINISHED MY XMAS SHOPPING!! Now I know what you're thinking...probably something along the lines of smug biatch...but believe me this is an absolute first! I am chronically disorganised when it comes to gift buying. I'm the girl who sends a card a week later exclaiming, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, and gives friends with summer birthdays their presents around Christmas, and vice versa. But for once I am all done by December (which is actually pretty important as post service to my island can be a little later than the norm...). I think not working is the key. Maybe working in the run-up to Christmas should just be cancelled for everyone allowing more time to Christmas shop :p

xx

4 comments:

  1. oh, I love this outfit!
    I'm following you, awesome blog :3

    http://shithappens-dealwithit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for following, will head over and check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. love this outfit especially the shoes! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica :) I love heeled Chelsea boots, give a bit of extra height without looking too formal!xx

      Delete