Sunday 16 December 2012

#026

Another day in the owl-print blouse...



Waistcoat: Forever 21
Blouse: Primark
Jeans: River Island
Boots: Primark

Today has been such a standard Sunday...hangover, eating too much, the majority of the day centred around bed. I've managed to be vaguely productive though and taken a lot of pics of clothes I'm trying to sell - feels so good having a big wardrobe clearout but then there's the small matter of what to do with all the things that are now the wrong size/don't suit me anymore/bought impulsively and never worn! I'm gonna be selling some bits and bobs on Ebay so have a look at the link at the top of my blog if you fancy - currently got a cream cable knit jumper for sale for just £5 amongst other bits! 

xx

5 comments:

  1. I totally need to do what you did!!
    I'm not as productive though :(

    Loooove this blouse & all things owl at the min!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mate - get on it, I've just made £72 in two days off stuff I didn't even wear! Honestly, it's a big old faff but so worth it when it means you can justify buying some new bits :D

      Me toooooo, I have so many knits I can't justify buying the standard owl jumper but an owl blouse is a great substitute :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks honey :) got a blouse-obsession going on with this one :D xx

      Delete