Saturday 1 December 2012

#013

Another day, another outfit based on my new favourite hat...is there anything that doesn't look better when topped off with a bowler hat?!




Hat: H&M
Vest: H&M
Maxi: Primark
Trainers: Primark

I love a good maxi - they hide all manner of sins don't they?! Perfect in winter when the tan has finally faded...sob. And yet again a berry item featuring in my outfit post - I'm thinking of renaming my blog 'Confessions of a Berry-holic' but then I would run the risk of attracting some seriously confused foodie bloggers...

xx

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect, specially the hat!

    http://shithappens-dealwithit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm obsessed with this hat!! Featuring it in WAY too many posts at the moment!xx

      Delete