Friday 14 December 2012

#024

Och aye the nooooo! Embracing my Scottish heritage with a pair of tartan shorts today :)




Hat: H&M
Shirt: Primark
Shorts: River Island
Socks: New Look
Boots: soyoushoes.com

My mum and all her family are from Scotland so it's only right that I embrace my half-Scottishness from time to time! Tartan is actually one of my favourite things about winter wear, along with velvet, knits, pleather, boots...OK so along with lots of other things I've recently learnt to embrace about winter clothes! 

How has everyone's week been? I haven't been up to anything too exciting, just getting all prepared for Christmas! Sending off the last of my presents tomorrow, fingers crossed they'll arrive in time! I'm thinking of doing a '12 Days of Christmas Outfits' feature on my blog, maybe starting around the 20th. I know technically it's meant to span from Christmas til Jan 6th but tbh I don't feel particularly Christmassy post-New years, whereas by anyone's measure the 20th onwards is Chrismas time! I expect my outfits will be fairly tenuously linked to Christmas though...anything sparkly, fairlisle, or outfits for Christmas parties will be my main focus! Anyone fancy joining me?!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, I wish I could pull off one of those style hats but my heads the size of a pin : /
    Fairisle ftw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wasn't sure about it at first but now I can't stop wearing it, I find it 'cools' up most of my outfits! And I will literally be living in Fairlisle next week...excited xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome post, dear. Love it!

    Visit my blog when u have time and maybe we can follow each other.

    Many kisses!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, will come and check out your blog now :D xx

      Delete
  3. I like your style and all your looks, you are charming!!
    I am FAN <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much :) it's always lovely to have a fan! xx

      Delete
  4. nice photos I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi hun, thanks so much for following, please can u give me your blog URL, I would love to visit but can't work out how, I'm a bit rubbish with Google plus etc xxx

      Delete