Friday 7 December 2012

#019

The shirt version of THOSE h&m floral trousers.




Shirt: H&M
Jeans: River Island
Wedges: H&M

I think I deserve a bit of praise for an outfit which doesn't feature anything from Primark!! Surely must be a first for me! OK so I seem to have uploaded a lot of could-be-summer outfits this week. What can I say, I'm not one for practicality. Plus its so chilly at the moment I'm actually trying my best to avoid being outdoors at all! Thus opening up the possibility of wearing floral shirts and dresses and pretending the sun is shining. To be honest I don't mind a bit of wintery weather, and am sure when I have a few more errands to run I'll pull on something knitted and begrudgingly bear the cold! 

I'm currently suspended in anticipation of my New Look and H&M orders arriving...hurry hurry Christmas post!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your teal jeans! they go great with the top. :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I have them in 2 other colours too - such a good fit!!xx

      Delete