Monday 10 December 2012

#021

Nothing is quite as satisfying as revamping an old item for this season!



Tee: River Island
Skirt: Primark
Socks: Primark
Wedges: H&M

I've had this Primark rose-patterned skirt for ages and haven't really got that much wear out of it - it gives me what I call 'puffball syndrome' - when you wear a skirt or dress that puffs out quite a bit and gives you a silhouette which closely resembles a teapot. Whilst some see the enhancement of feminine curves as a positive, I'm already a pretty curvy gal so extra curviness is not always appreciated!! However I spotted this skirt in the back of my 'drobe and realised how well it would go with version 2 of my fave H&M wedges (version 1, my orig pair are black and snakeskin, soon to be featured!). I've recently become a little bit obsessed with the socks 'n' sandals look, so decided to create the above look. Tbh, I don't think the skirt actually looks too puffy in the pics so perhaps I need to get over my puffball paranoia and start wearing it some more!

xx

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!! Thank you for your comment, and I'd definitely recommend the MUA shade as an introduction to the world of red lips!
    Love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely look!x

    ReplyDelete