Saturday 1 December 2012

#011

This is Christmas outfit trial run #2



Necklace: New Look
Dress: Topshop
Belt: New Look
Heels: Primark

If you remember correctly, dear reader, outfit #1 was a rather spiffing emerald green H&M skater dress with tights  and leopard print boots. Now the lack of tights is a definite pro-factor here. Does anyone else have a bad relationship with tights? I find them very uncomfy. Either the crotch falls down, or the toe bit gets all twisted and upside down, or the crotch falls down even more. I also invariably end up pulling them up a little to vigorously (usually in a fit of I-hate-tights related rage) which somehow prompts a huge rip in the bum. 

So a no-tights outfit is a big bonus. Give me midi-dresses and trouser options where possible. I love this dress, got it in the Topshop sale a little while back thinking it would be perfect for winter. I tried many times to get a good close up pic of the fabric which is stretchy and glittery but as I'm completely rubbish with my camera none of the pictures were at all representative of it's true loveliness. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment