Monday 3 December 2012

#015

I've just updated my 'Current Lusts' list - check it out via the tab at the top of the page :)




(Fake) Leather Jacket: Primark
Cross necklace: Primark
Vest: Forever 21
Pyjama-style trousers: New Look
Creepers: Boohoo.com

I've gone for quite a grungy look today. I wasn't sure about creepers for ages, I was worried people would mistake me for some sort of goth-esque/alternative type person if I wore them and would stop me and ask me questions about heavy metal music or something, but I think they've gotten mainstream enough now that I needn't worry about that anymore! (My knowledge of music beyond the charts is fairly inadequate). I finally took the creepy-plunge with this pair from Boohoo - I think the feminine colour makes them a good pair with which to pop one's creeper cherry. I like they way they can instantly make an outfit more edgy, throw on a pair of skinnies and a printed tee and hey presto, here's fashion!

xx

10 comments:

  1. loooove this outfit - if you fancy it - I'm having a giveaway a day up until xmas over on my blog - so come and enter xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsty, I'll head over now and check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really like your style!
    The whole outfit is great!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lima, you're too kind! Gonna come check out your blog now too :D xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs!! A bit of a different look to usual but I think it works?!xx

      Delete
  4. Hi!! Really enjoyed looking through your outfits, you have some great ideas, keep it up! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting creepers for forever- i think they're such a fun contrast with skirts and dresses. and i like your grungy look here- the leather jacket goes perfectly with those fun printed pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlen! I wasn't sure for a while about them but once you get a pair you realise how versatile they really are, and such insta-cool too! If you haven't taken the plunge already I definitely recommend it!xx

      Delete