Sunday 23 December 2012

#031 - On the first day of Christmas outfits...

On the first day of Christmas outfits my wardrobe gave to me...a knitted reindeer dress and some new H&M booties!




Hat: H&M
Waistcoat: H&M
Knitted dress: New Look
Boots: H&M

I know I've already posted today but at last my laptop has been revived! And I just couldn't resist starting my 12 days of Christmas outfits feature! I'm feeling so very festive now after spending a couple of days getting the house all ready for Christmas and having drinks with friends and family. So here is my first Christmas outfit!

I've had the dress for a while and it's been perfect for so many Christmases! I love the reindeer pattern, its so cute and almost looks like they're kissing! The boots I got in my recent H&M sale splurge, they were only £15 and despite the fact that I have an abundance of pairs of black ankle boots these ones are a really classic style and will stay current year after year. They're a really elegant shape too - great for Christmas drinks parties.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment