Wednesday 5 December 2012

#017

OK so this isn't a particularly winter-appropriate outfit...but who says you can't dress nicely around the house eh?!






Dress: H&M
Clutch: H&M
Socks: Topshop
Brogues: Primark

How gorgeous is this print? H&M, you've done it again! Just in case you haven't spotted it, or you missed my post from yesterday, H&M have a fantastic sale on at the mo. I've snapped up quite a few bits including another dress in a gorgeous H&M signature print. And stockpiled some new knits of course...it would be rude not to! Love a cheeky mid-season sale

xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Sasha! Thank you for leaving a comment at my blog! I appreciate it so much!
    What a beautiful print! I also like your oxford shoes! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) no problem, love your blog!xx

      Delete
  2. Nice dress!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Allie! I love H&M dresses, they always do very cute but very affordable stuff!xx

      Delete