Saturday 15 December 2012

#025

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....





Hat: H&M
Top: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Socks: New Look
Wedges: Boohoo.com

So chuffed as I've been going through loads of old clothes that I'm gonna try and sell on Ebay and re-found this skirt! I bought it absolutely ages ago, at least 5yrs ago, and now it's totally on trend again! Anything jersey is on my love list at the mo, it's perfect casual-chic and very versatile too. Tbh this skirt could probably have done with an iron first but the iron is not my friend. 

How is everyone's weekend so far? It's been such a miserable weather day, I've not done a lot apart from photograph lots of clothes I will hopefully eventually sell! There's a link to my Ebay at the top of the page, so keep an eye on it for some bargains!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment