Thursday 13 December 2012

#023

I do love a pair of patterned trews!!



Jacket: Primark
Top: Boohoo.com
Trousers: Primark
Wedges: Boohoo.com

Oh ma gaaaaad oh ma gaaaad oh ma gaaaaad!! My H&M order arrived at last!! In fairness it was actually within the estimated delivery date but you know how time seems sooooo much longer/slower when you're waiting for shopping to arrive?! I haven't kept it all which is very unlike me, but I have so many bits on my lust list at the mo that I'm trying to be super careful about what I buy. Trying to avoid SALE SYNDROME! You know what I mean?! Buying things that you wouldn't even look at were they full price.

With sales, it can go one of two ways.  On the one hand, they give you the opportunity to try things you wouldn't usually wear (the whole, yes-I-know-they're-pink-hareem-dungarees-but-they're-only-a-fiver moment). However, they also inevitably lead to a corner of your wardrobe being dedicated to those unworn, 'why oh why did I buy this?' purchases. I'm a big fan of sale buying though - I strive for those occasions where crazy low prices lead to either the acquisition of a new but unexpected staple, or an out-there style statement (it's often much easier to dare to be different if the financial consequences are low!). 

xx

8 comments:

  1. These trousers are amazing! I know what you mean about the sales, I used to go crazy and buy things I would never ever buy full priced. I try to be more careful now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to do isn't it?! I'm such a bargain hunter that sometimes I take more notice of the price than of what I'm actually buying - never a good method!!xx

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with you about the sales, euh I have so much stuff that I got cheap but will never wear. Definitely restricting myself this time around! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God I have so many things that I've never worn, I'm trying to be more careful now. At least I've sent a couple of things back from my HM order, normally for me that's unheard of!!xx

      Delete
  3. These trousers are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for following! You will get used to my patterned trouser addiction! Heading over to check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, this jacket is so pretty :) Lovely outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - can't believe it's Primark! Had it for a few seasons now xx

      Delete