Tuesday 4 December 2012

#016

Heritage-style fashion is one of the best things about winter. This outfit makes me feel the need to add a pair of Hunters, a jacket with elbow patches, and go frolicking about on the moors!





Waistcoat: H&M
Blouse: Primark
Trousers: Primark
Boots: New Look
Satchel: Primark

Sorry for the photos, I hate the way small check patterns on trousers show up more like wiggly messiness! These trousers were a massive Primark bargain, I think they cost £13 but they're really good quality material and came with this cute mock-leather belt with chain detail. Usually I end up ditching free belts but this one goes really well! I've had the boots for ages but not gotten much wear out of them (story of my life - so many shoes, so little time). I think they really top off this look though. 

I've had a fan-bloody-tastic day today. I woke up and did a bit of browsing from my bed as I, and hopefully many other shopping addicts, often do. Anyway I was looking at the New Look website as I've been after some black shorts, and not only did I find some cute black denim studded ones, but I managed to find myself a few more bargains too! 

Not only that but this afternoon I was checking the H&M website (as you do) and found a sale on there too! There were a few bits that I've been eyeing up for a while massively reduced and I managed to get myself a couple of new knits on the cheap, which should hopefully cure the over-wearing of the white cable knit. Yes I am feeling a bit guilty but I can't wait to have lots of nice new bits to show you guys :) bring on the influx of parcels!

xx

4 comments:

  1. wow love your burgundy shirt sooo much!

    great blog by the way :)
    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was an absolute bargain from Primark, it's become a massive wardrobe staple! Thanks for dropping by, visit again soon :) will have a peek at your blog now xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the color of your blouse! it's gorgeous and goes so nicely with your hair color :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winnie, I'm obsessed with Berry-hues this season!xx

      Delete