Thursday 31 January 2013

#061




Hat: H&M
Top: Primark
Leggings: River Island
Hi-Tops: Adidas

Love these leggings, I got them quite a few seasons ago but wasn't ever brave enough to wear them out! Nowadays I'm way more outrageous with what I wear. It's like, studded leggings? Pfffffft. Give me a double-fluro-ombre-tye-dye-ensemble and then we're talking ;)

When it comes to fashion, sometime I think the more daring the better. It's nice to push the boundaries even if occasionally you might err more towards the clown-esque, it's worth it for those times when you do something really on point. Isn't it always the way that the outfits you're not too sure about and think, hmmmm maybe this is a bit too crazy, end up being the ones that earn you the most stars on WIWT or get the most compliments (and a few standard stare to boot!)

xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! I've had them for ages and they're perfect now that the whole studding trend has become massive again xxx

      Delete