Sunday 27 January 2013

#057

Another pair of dreamy shoes are the order of the day today.






Necklace: Primark
Blouse: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Flatforms: H&M

I love H&M shoes - I may have rambled on about this before but if so it definitely warrants another ramble. The H&M website is OK, but there's also a lot in store that doesn't get put up on the website. Either way you can find some absolute treats for the feet in H&M. I love these dalmatian print flatforms - they're just a little bit different to all the creepers that are in store at the moment. It's nice to have an animal print in my wardrobe that isn't leopard print too, as I seem to have gone into leopard print overload without even noticing



xx

10 comments:

  1. I love those leopard creepers - very cool. I just picked up an all black pair from Primark, better late than never eh!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes definitely, never too late to jump on the creeper bandwagon! It took me a while to pluck up the courage to buy my first pair! Thanks for visiting, love seeing fellow WIWTers on here xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed, need to wear them more because they are delish!xxx

      Delete
  3. Loving the creepers! Im a huge fan of creepers:) Lovely outfit x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - me too! I love any edgy footwear :) xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! You look amazing :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit , love your flatforms xxx

    ReplyDelete