Wednesday 2 January 2013

#042 - On the 11th day of Christmas...

On the eleventh day of Christmas my wardrobe gave to me - a gold baroque dress that I've had for a year or three!


Dress: Primark
Boots: H&M

This dress is such a pensioner in the grand scheme of my wardrobe. I think I got it on one of my first ever Primark sprees, I distinctly remember bulk buying dresses because they were all so cheap! I refound this recently during a big clearout and was like, YES Baroque...because I've really wanted something baroque print this season, some trousers really (you know me, I'm a printed trouser fiend) but this dress certainly does the job. I'm not completely sold on the shape as its kind of A-line making it a bit boxy on me, but nothing my fave waist belt won't cinch in and solve! 

I'm stressing big time tonight. I head to the mainland in the next few days and am over for nearly 3 weeks - how the hell do you pack for 3wks especially with a 15kg luggage allowance?! I am sofa surfing so hopefully one of my hosts won't mind if I commandeer their washing machine at least once! Can't wait til I'm packed and more organised so I can start getting excited about REAL. LIFE. SHOPS!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment