Monday 7 January 2013

#050





Top: Forever 21
Riding pants: H&M
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Office


Can't believe these shoes were only a tenner in the Office sale!! Such a bargain. I also reckon they're similar enough to the Toppers boots on my lust list to not have to shell out £50+ but instead make do with these nearly lookalikes!

I've just spent the weekend shopping and haves led myself up a few bits but not as much of a crazy shop as usual. I think it's because it's a strange time for shopping. It seems like everywhere is sort of inbetween seasons, with slightly lacklustre sales still going on and some winter bits still available, and then a kind of token glance to spring without fully launching into it. I think instead I'm going to save my pennies and try and get away in April or something for a more satisfying SS13 shop!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment