Sunday 6 January 2013

#047





Jumper: H&M
Blouse: Primark
Belt: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Boots: H&M


Ok so technically this skirt isn't one of my actual Christmas pressies, but I guess it's kind of a Christmas present to myself?! I got it in the New Look sale at the start of December for a mere £9! I've never been completely sold on houndstooth buy thought at that price it was time to dabble in it, and I'm quite a fan. I prefer this black and grey version to the full-blown white/black combo, and the skater skirt style makes it really wearable, always on the lookout for new skater skirts!

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this skirt.....and love a bit of self-gifting!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too although I'm guilty of the one for you, one for me approach when gift buying for others - standard shopping hazard!! Hope you're having fun in the snow xxx

      Delete