Thursday 24 January 2013

#056

Still rocking the berry pleather...




Split-front blouse: Boohoo.com
Bandeau: New Look
Pencil skirt: Primark
Bracelets: Primark
Fake croc-skin heels: New Look

Nice to wear something a bit raunchy from time to time! I love this split-front blouse, gives a bit of a peek-a-boo vibe, although TBH I'm pretty flat-chested so it's not too outrageous!

Have finally returned from the mainland and have mixed feelings about it really. It's nice to be back and has made me appreciate all the good bits about living on Scilly like being able to walk to friends' houses in 10mins or less, and the gorgeous views and scenery. But I also really enjoyed my time away. It sounds weird but living somewhere that has a population of under 200 makes you relish being able to walk down the street and not know anyone, to remain anonymous and just be a bit of a nobody for a bit. I like people not necessarily knowing what I'm up to 24/7. And I like being able to do stupidly normal things like go to the cinema or supermarket! I'm now really looking forward to moving away in the future. The main thing that made me want to come back was general fed-upness of living out of a suitcase, isn't that just the worst?!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks hun :) glad you're still pleathering it up too!! Will head over and visit your blog now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to pick up that skirt as i wouldn't know how to style it out, but OMG i love this outfit, how amazing do you look and the skirt is actually so fab! :) X
    Ana
    X
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I know what you mean, for a while I would be so picky about what to buy because I couldn't imagine how to style it but nowadays if I like something I just go for it and work it out later :p this skirt has actually been a vital part of many outfits now!xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh You Look Lovely Babe.
    I Love your Skirt, Gorgeous Colour!
    Lovely Outfit Overall!
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out & visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you like it, I'll head over and have a look at your blog now :) xx

      Delete