Tuesday 1 January 2013

#041 - On the tenth day of Christmas...

On the tenth day of Christmas (which was also New Years Eve!) my wardrobe gave to me - a flying carpet but sadly no genie!


This was my New Year's outfit - to be honest I didn't have a particularly exciting night, I think in future I'll be one of those people who stays in with friends on NYE, because I always find the pressure to get drunk and have an amazing night results in me doing exactly the opposite - a complete inability to get drunk at all and a consequential mediocre night! But oh well, I've never really got the whole New Years thing, it's just another night out isn't it?!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god haha! That's such a cool fancy dress outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - it was ridiculously impractical! And thanks for following :D xx

    ReplyDelete