Monday 28 January 2013

#059





Jumper: Primark
Trousers: River Island
Wedge hi-tops: Boohoo.com

So a few bloggers have done these 30 facts about me posts recently - I thought I might join in too :) I think the challenge will be thinking of 30 things about me, I'm not really that exciting - I may have to stop at 20! Oh well, here goes...

  1. (Some of you may know this already) - I live on a small island, population about 200, 1 mile by 2 miles, off the coast of Cornwall! It's nice and I live about 10 metres from the beach! It's called Tresco, in the Isles of Scilly - Google it!
  2.  I'm a massive dog lover - we have 2 springer spaniels at home and I adore them
  3. I didn't go abroad until I was 17
  4. But now I'm desperate to go travelling!
  5. I don't eat cheese unless it's melted! (probably the weirdest thing about me, people are often horrified to hear this!)
  6. I own over 70 pairs of shoes
  7. I'm half Scottish
  8. I used to play football a lot and was my University Womens Football club 2nd team captain in my final year. I really miss it but made some great friends whilst there :)
  9. I sometimes get sleep paralysis
  10. My mum is my style inspiration. She's 55, looks better than me on a daily basis, and taught me how to be adventurous and creative with what I wear
  11. I currently work at my local pub, doing housekeeping and barwork. It's OK for now but after travelling all I want is to do something in fashion
  12. I've only just discovered Instagram and Whatsapp. Absolutely shameful I know
  13. I have what some would consider terrible taste in music - I love Girls Aloud, The Saturdays and have recently fallen in love with 1D's Kiss You - but I LOVE it. Guilty pleasure toons are my thang!!
  14. I'm 24 and have a 19 year old boyfriend - true toyboy sitch!
  15. I love a good sausage roll
  16. I don't wear make-up although am considering starting to - I really want to experiment with colourful lipsticks!
  17. I left home at 16 to go to college on the mainland. It was daunting but great for my independence
  18. I like to think I have very good manners - I can't stand people who are impolite or rude, it costs nothing to say your Ps and Qs people!
  19. I've loved hi-tops for ages, long before they recently became high-fashion. I think I got my first pair just before I went to uni, probably in about 2008.
  20. I'm terrible at remembering birthdays and hate myself for it!
  21. I really want a pair of retro roller skates
  22. I love wearing fake glasses even though I probably look like a Class A tool in them
  23. My fave TV program EVER is the US Office - it's frikkin hilarious and if you haven't watched it - do it, now!! I'll lend you the DVDs :p
  24. I sing in a band at home, just covers, playing local pub gigs but it's really fun
  25. I don't mind tattoos on other people but would never get one myself
  26. I pride myself on being a nice person, I would hate to treat people badly
  27. I'm awful at watching films, I have such a short attention span I can only watch them if I'm doing other stuff at the same time!
  28. I LOVE wiwt.com and it makes my day if I get Editor's Choice
  29. I think having good friends is one of the most important things in life. Surrounding yourself with people that make you a better person is intrinsic to a healthy life
  30. My first ever shopping trip to the mainland was for my 10th birthday. I bought a black puffa jacket and a red sequin dress. My life has never been the same since. In a good way :)
xx

7 comments:

  1. Loved reading your facts!! Melted cheese.... HAHAHA! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) hahaha I'm such a little weirdo aren't I? People are always like, WHAT you don't like cheese?! haha xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :D they're super comfy too, bonus!xx

      Delete
  3. Loved all these random facts! I've heard of people not eating cooked cheese but not only eating it melted, haha. I won't eat it if it's orange; there's not even any logic behind it!

    I think you've convinced me I need some hi-tops in my life too.

    nicolakirsty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't even get it myself, I think I used to not eat it at all but gradually accepted pizza into my life...now it's just the cold stuff that scares me!

      And everyone needs a pair of hi-tops in their life - go get 'em lady!xxx

      Delete