Saturday 5 January 2013

#046

May I formally introduce you to the world's cosiest snood! And it was a bargainous Primark find :) my Primark love grows every day





Snood: Primark
Jumper: H&M
Harem pants: Topshop
Chelsea boots: H&M

Also relishing the opportunity to give my Chelsea boots an outing. At first I wasn't sure if Chelsea boots were very 'me'. After spending the summer wearing boyish hi-tops (my fave kind of footwear) I was probably a bit intimidating by something that looked slightly smart. But H&M always seem to do versions of things that catch my eye, and that's what happened with these. And as a matter of fact I love 'em now! Isn't that always the way? The things that start of with a bit metaphorical question mark hovering over them end up being the things you can't stop wearing

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment