Friday 4 January 2013

#045






Hat: H&M
Necklace: New Look
Jumper: Forever 21
Blouse: H&M
Trousers: New Look
Trainers: Boohoo

This is the first item in my Christmas pressies installment! I loved this F21 knit as soon as I saw it online and knew it had to make my crimbo list! And it's even nicer in the flesh - don't you love it when that happens?! It looks absolutely gorge thrown on over jeans or tucked into skater skirts - and isn't a neon pop always just oh so stylish?!

Tonight is packing night. Tomorrow I head off to the mainland world for almost 3 weeks - I'm mega excited but also stuck in a personal packing hell - how to pack for such a long time BUT stick to 15kg luggage allowance?! Wish me luck peeps

xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, the jumper is so cute and I love how you've added a matching statement necklace xx

    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This necklace has been such a great find, only £3 in the new look sale! Will check out your blog soon too xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this outfit I am a huge fan of your blog, after LOOK magazine promoted it in a tweet! xx

    http://thealmightyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you like it :) will make sure to check out your blog too xxx

      Delete