Monday 14 January 2013

#054




Jumper: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Socks: Topshop
Boots: soyoushoes.com


I don't know what's happening to the order of posts on my blog! Currently away from home so am using my iPad instead of my usual laptop so will have to try and remedy this confusing situation when I get back!! Thank you for everyone that's commenting and leaving blog links too - I'm gonna have a huge blog browse again when I'm back on the ole lappy just cos I can't quite get to grips with the blogger for iPad/iPhone format!

Hope you like this outfit, I'm obsessed with this knit as many of you may know! I've just started using Instagram too, username sashaparkes1 so get in touch if you're on there as I'd love some new peeps to stalk...oops I mean follow :p

Xx

4 comments:

  1. i love the skirt soooo much!!! and the boots! and tbh the whole outfit!!

    http://soph2381.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph :) its one of my fave combos too xx

      Delete
  2. Love the frilly socks and boots together!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too :) love frilly socks with anything really, one of my best purchases I reckon!xx

      Delete