Sunday 3 February 2013

#062



Top: New Look
Skirt: New Look
Belt: Primark
Heels: ASOS
Ring: Primark
Bracelets: Primark, New Look, Topshop

Finally managed to take some new pics yesterday, although just when I thought the weather had cleared up and outdoor pics were on the cards it started raining again!! Pffft, typical! So indoors it had to be.

I got some lovely bits while I was away recently, I didn't go quite as mad as normal though. This skirt was only £7 in the New Look sale, really pleased with it's so versatile and gives an outfit some effortless glamour. I also find the hi-low style really flattering, perfect for showing some leg but hiding the dodgy backs of legs post-christmas and pre-tan!

xx

12 comments:

  1. I bought this skirt in the summer, I love it!! <3

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Tara, thinking it's gonna look great this spring :) xx

      Delete
  2. This skirt is gorgeous on you! I had to scroll down instantly to find out where those heels were from. They are beaut! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gem! Love these heels so much, sadly I don't think they're in stock anymore, they were only £12.50 in the ASOS sale - such an ASOS convert!xxx

      Delete
  3. Really love your outfit, that skirt is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) loving these sorts of hemlines at the moment, so flattering xx

      Delete
  4. Great look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a skirt like that!!

    If you have any question about fashion or beauty don't hesitate to leave a comment in:
    http://iamyourpersonaladviser.blogspot.com.es/

    Cristina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they?! Thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  6. This is a great outfit! I have a very similar skirt and I adore it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soph! Can foresee myself getting lots of wear out of it :D xx

      Delete