Tuesday 12 February 2013

#069





Crop top: Topshop
Skirt: New Look
Necklace: New Look
Wedges: H&M

There's still a small part of me that lols when I see the number 69. Will I ever stop being so childish?! 

Obsessed with these Toppers croppers (wooo rhyming!) atm, super-versatile and perfs for spring/summer. I've got this coral one and also a grey marl one and can't wait to rock them somewhere other than my kitchen when the weather warms up a bit #brrrrr

Very excited about this evening, going up to a friend's for a pancake feast night! He's informed me that they've stocked up on lemon, sugar, nutella, banana, ice cream etc etc. Normally being a classic lemon 'n' sugar kinda gal I'm thinking I might have to be a bit more adventurous this time, ice cream and nutella does sound good....

Hope you're all having fab pancake days and preparing for some serious stuffing face time later!

xx

9 comments:

  1. My mind's in the gutter too haha :)

    Wanted to pile in & buy loads of the Toppers Croppers myself...but decided it was a *bit* early doors yet! You're brave! (The kitch looks warm though!)

    Have a lovely evening...Nutella is the bomb :) x



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I reckon go for it, if you've got them on with something high-waisted (unlike I have, haha) you don't even notice. And omg nutella and ice cream was amaze! Literally drooling at the memory xxx

      Delete
  2. This skirt is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's very flattering too, would defs recommend it. Good substantial holding-in material! xx

      Delete
  3. Nutella & ice cream all the way! I can't wait until it will actually be acceptable to wear skirts and crop tops outdoors! Roll on summer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Can't wait to get re-involved with my shorts collection :D #bringonsummer xxx

      Delete
  4. That necklace doesn't half make the outfit - lovely! xxx

    http://perfumeandpearls-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo, I can't prise it off, it's my current fave! xxx

      Delete
  5. I want to be wearing that RIGHT NOW.x

    ReplyDelete