Tuesday 5 February 2013

#064



Hat: H&M
Blouse: River Island
Trousers: River Island
Heels: Primark

I love the suited and booted look. You might remember a few posts ago I went on about wanting to find the perfect black trews, smartish, somewhere between tuxedo and jogger...well let me introduce you to them. River Island have really done me proud. These bad bois are the perfect fit, really nice relaxed fit but still smart, with a cuff at the bottom for maximum shoe showage offage :p

They're obviously a winning pair as I've already worn them twice, since I bought them like 2 weeks ago - and believe me, that just doesn't happen with me (you should see the extent of my wardrobe...)

xx

8 comments:

  1. love this look - it's so elegant, yet streetstyle! Those River Island trousers are definitely some I need to look out for! xx

    http://colourmein-sc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) they're great trousers, I would thoroughly recommend them xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look, in love with your hat . Very cool and chic x x

    Ps thanks for your comment :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too! Can't prise it off at the moment! No problem, huge fan of your blog xx

      Delete
  3. Hey!
    I realy love the heels!:)) *.*
    nice Look!:)

    Luise (germany)
    http://luise-stenzel.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, they're Primarni's finest! Such a bargain xx

      Delete
  4. You look great here- I wish I could pull off smart trousers! I love the whole blouse-trousers-heels look xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Give it a go, I wasn't sure at first but actually found them really flattering and a nice change from my usual shorts n hitops getup!xx

      Delete