Sunday 24 February 2013

NEW BLOG ALERT!

Hi guys. I feel the time has come for a blog makeover. For the last week or so I've been working on a new blog, just testing out various things and I think it's time to make the switch. I'll keep posting on here for a little while just because I don't want to leave any of my lovely followers behind! 

There's not a lot on the new site just yet, it is a work in progress, but please bear with me because I have very big ideas for it. Basically my old approach to blogging was rushed snaps of lots of different outfits in order to have something to post every day. Now instead I'll be taking more time with my photos. I'm gonna aim to post not only outfits but more lifestyle bits too. I live in a truly amazing place and want to make the most of that instead of taking pics in the corner of my kitchen. I want to make a lot more of my outfit pics and take more pride in what I do.

So please, come take a look at My World


No comments:

Post a Comment