Sunday 10 February 2013

#067

Instagram Sunday!

Accessories - My beautiful babies! - Lush sunset - Girly drinks
Printtastic - Just found this, summer cravings! - White brogues - Selfie
Bru, my lil bugger! - Congrats card - Tidy cupboards! How long will it last?! - Fave necklace combo
Taking pics - Clutch storage - One of this week's outfits - What to wear?!

I've decided to start doing Instagram Sundays, and more lifestyle posts in general, just for all you nosey peeps out there! I love a good nose into my fave bloggers' lives and although my life isn't particularly exciting there are some bits and bobs worth sharing! This week has generally been super busy with lots of work and plenty of play too. Now I've got Instagram Sundays to aim for I'm gonna make sure to take lots of pics during the weeks of all sorts seeing as this one is a bit clothes-heavy! Happy Sunday you lovely readers!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment