Thursday 7 February 2013

#066


Dress: Boohoo.com
Belt: Primark
Clutch: Primark
Hand harness: Primark
Bracelets: New Look, Topshop, Gift
Heels: ASOS

Today is the second installment of midi dress lovin'. I think midis are perfect for understated glamour, looking dressed up enough but without flashing too much flesh. You might have seen the first time I styled this dress here, more casually with my trusty mock-cons and a neon mini satchel. That's what I love about them, so perfectly versatile. 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Those heels are gorgeous:) Lovely look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were an absolute bargain from ASOS - £12.50! Couldn't believe my eyes!xx

      Delete
  2. The dress suits you very well! love the studded clutch bag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think midis look really flattering on everyone, so glad they're in fashion atm xx

      Delete
  3. OO I have this dress, I'll use this as inspiration for this weekend :)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww shucks, thanks hun! Such a good buy isn't it?!xx

      Delete
  4. Those heel are AMAZING! love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're becoming a bit of a regular on my blog, love em xx

      Delete