Wednesday 13 February 2013

#070




Cap: Primark
Top: H&M
Disco pants: Primark
Trainers: New Look

OK, so I've taken the plunge - I've given up chocolate, sweets, crisps, cake, biscuits and ice cream for lent. And it's one day in and already I'm having some hardcore cravings. Not cool at all. Have you guys given up anything? 

Hope you like today's getup - I was so unsure about the athletic trainers trend but got these ones from New Look. At only £20 I figured it wouldn't be too bad if I only wore them a few times, but actually looking back at these pics they're quite cool. While I've got them on I can't help looking down at my feet and chuckling - they remind me of something I would wear in my 12 year old tomboy phase! But hey, if I can get used to creepers, I can totes get onboard with these :p

xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your disco pants! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gem! Have wanted blue ones for ages and surprisingly these Primark ones fit really well!xx

      Delete
  2. Love those disco pants, you look amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pants!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete