Monday 11 February 2013

#068




Dress: Primark
Bracelet: Primark
Ring: Primark
Satchel: H&M
Socks: Topshop
Heels: New Look

Isn't this the most perfect tea-dress ever? Since the new Girls Aloud video I'm obsessed with lantern style dresses, so feminine and flattering. And this print is to die for. Even if it does kinda suffocate me around the middle...oh well. Too beautiful not to buy! Will just have to make sure not to wear it out for meals, don't want to restrict eating potential or create a bursting incident.

These are my new nude heels too - so pleased I found them and they've already had 2 outings - twice as much as a lot of my shoes (shameful). Everyone needs a pair of nude courts in their life. 

xx

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable <3 the satchel!

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte, glad you like it! Will go take a look at your blog now xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your dress and the satchel is really nice!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniella :) couldn't resist this cute satchel!xxx

      Delete
  3. That dress fits you well, and I love that it's so shiny and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's a really flattering cut, would defs recommend it :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I cannot believe that dress is Primark, looks mega expensive! Absolutely love the heels and frilly socks look too, really want to try that myself but not sure I could pull it off, you look awesome though! xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of their more expensive bits, think it was about £25 but I think it's totally worth it, it's really good quality and has underskirt etc and great cut, which I know isn't always Primark's strong point! Aww you should defo give it a try, I felt a bit daft at first but you've just gotta go with it! xxx

      Delete