Sunday 25 November 2012

#057

Well la di da...this is my sophisticated getup, you like? Almost makes me want to exclaim, 'I'm a laaady' Little Britain stylee!





Waistcoat: Forever 21
Blouse: River Island
Jeans: Primark
Boots: River Island

So readers, I'd like to introduce you all to my latest favourite...the boots of dreams! Leopard print - LOVE. Practical block heel - LOVE. And half price in the RI sale - LOVE LOVE LOVE! I'd been ogling these for ages but at £70 they were a bit out of my price range. However as soon as the sale hit and I saw them reduced to £35 I was on the hunt. I was due to take a trip away to the mainland (aka land of shops) so decided to wait so I could buy them in store to prevent against sizing issues etc. However when I did finally make it to les shops, I could only find size 6s (I'm a 7...just call me bigfoot). When I got back to my friend's house (that's where I was staying) I panicked and caved, asked to borrow her laptop and quickly ordered them online. Moments like this are when I realise I might be a teensy bit of an addict...

Anyway faux fur and leopard print? Yep, I'm all grown up now :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment