Tuesday 27 November 2012

#009

Clashy clashy...why is a successful clash always more satisfying than a non-clash outfit?! More of a challenge I suppose!


Owl-print blouse: Primark
Belt: Primark
Pencil skirt: Primark
Satchel: Primark
Boots: New Look

I love the randomness of fashion sometimes. Like how this season owls are the 'in thing'. It's quite fascinating how fashion designers have the capability to get us wearing anything, however random and seemingly unconnected to what's previously been trendy that year. I decided to be super rebellious (wooo) and go for an owl print blouse instead of an owl jumper, which seems to be the most popular way to wear your owls this year!! I'm trying to cure myself of a serious knitted jumper addiction, which isn't exactly successful so far - My name's Sasha and I'm a knitaholic

xx

6 comments:

  1. love a clashing outfit - skirt looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, you can never go wrong with a bit of leopard print :) xx

      Delete
  2. So gorgeus! Love the outfit!!

    http://fashionblowpt.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess :) just about to check out your blog now xx

      Delete