Wednesday 21 November 2012

#003

I've gotta be the last person to jump on the camo bandwagon right?! Oh well, at least I've taken the plunge even if a little late :p



Shirt: Primark
Vest: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Trainers: Primark

I am IN LOVE with these trainers. I've wanted a pair of Vans for ages but am in a major dilemma as to which colour...soooo for the time being I spotted these in the men's section of Primark! I enjoy a browse in the men's section now and then, under the pretense of looking for gifts for boyfriend, family members etc but in actuality searching out chunky knits that are just a tad slouchier and comfier than their female counterparts, or quirky accessories (who says bow ties are just for boys?!). Anyway I spotted these for only £8 - perfect to tide me over until that moment in the very distant future where I finally make a decision and buy the real deal. 

Not only that but I could justify buying the cheapo version in  every colour available (black, red and navy) and they go with EVERYTHING! Job well done Primark. Job well done.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment