Tuesday 20 November 2012

#002

Feeling very berry today :) I'm completely berry obsessed this winter. Berry blouses, berry wedges, berry pleather...it's all taken up residence in my wardrobe. 








Necklace: Primark
Blouse: Primark
Bracelets: Gift
Trousers: H&M
Wedges: H&M

H&M always do amazing trousers don't they? I love that every season they come up with 2 or 3 amazing prints and do different pieces in each. I always opt for the printed trousers because, I have to confess, my name is Sasha and I'm a jeans-hater. Yep, that's right, I'm not a fan of jeans at all. I'm constantly looking for alternative trouser solutions. Hareem pants, pyjama style trews, thick jodphur-style leggings, whatever's going! I reckon its something to do with the excess junk in my trunk, I can never seem to find nice-fitting jeans however hard I try. Instead I own a couple of Primarni pairs which I occasionally squeeze into when I'm feeling skinny, and apart from that alternative suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment