Monday 26 November 2012

#008

If anybody knows who came up with the idea for hi-top wedges, they need to be awarded a medal!






Shirt: Republic
Pleather shorts: H&M
Wedge hi-tops: New Look
Bag: Faith

These are not just any hi-top wedges too, they're my PERFECT hi-top wedges. Rose gold? Check. Shiny bits? Check. A few studs thrown in? Check. I'm officially in love. These shoes   give you the flattering, slightly more streamlined leg effect that heels do without the 'Look at me I'm all dressed up' statement. Get yourself down to New Look and bag yourself a pair of these beauties, I think they do them in silver and gold too, the ideal addition to your festive wardrobe.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love how you styled up these sneaker wedges! It's an amazing feeling findig the shoe of your dreams! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen :) do you have a blog I could have a look at? Clicked on your link but it didn't seem to work xx

      Delete