Sunday 25 November 2012

#007


Do do do do do do do do...dooo dooo, dooo dooo dooo....that's supposed to be the James Bond theme as this is post #007....I'm just too frikkin funny hey?! :s


So here it is, as promised, the edited highlights of my Christmas list!

1) Green 'Vincent' ASOS flatforms: anything jewelled toned is on my 'want list' this season, and I'm a huuuuge sucker for flatforms. These are just super cool

2) River Island black tube pants: RI's answer to disco pants, I needs to get me a pair of these and join the disco pant movement. I know you can get d-pant versions from pretty much anywhere at the mo but RI sizing has always agreed with my bootay

3) Missguided 'GEEK' tee: Saw these in Toppers, could not afford but thought 'hilair' nonetheless...cue finding similar tee on MissG and loving life

4) Boohoo berry skater skirt: Oh, what's that, another BERRY item I'm craving?! Are you surprised? Me neither. You can't go wrong with a trusty skater skirt. If you're not as much of a berry-fiend as me they have in in LOADS of colours

5) Boohoo tie-dye midi skirt: A bit grunge, a bit goth, very in. Can't wait to rock this with my new fave bowler hat and leather jacket

6) H&M skull studded sweater: I love a good sweater - throw in a sprinkling of skulls and it becomes soooo A/W 12 daaaahling

7) Forever 21 fur collarI must admit, I was a fur virgin up until this year, until a H&M white fur waistcoat popped my cherry, and now I love it! Fur=INSTAGLAM

8) Forever 21 heart print jumper: How cute is this? They also do it in mint and peach but I thought cream would be most versatile, as I may well just have to wear it all the time

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a cute jumper? Hoping to find it under my tree come Xmas day!
    Will pop over and check your post out now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete