Friday 23 November 2012

#005

As it's Friday I thought I'd jazz things up with something a bit more razzle-dazzle...






Collar necklace: Primark
Dress: H&M
Belt: Primark
Clutch: Primark
Boots: River Island

This is my first trial run for potential Christmas day outfits! The mighty Christmas day outfit is quite possibly my favourite outfit of the year. Where I live, everyone goes up to the local pub (by which I mean the only pub on the island) and has a festive bevvy together around midday. It's such a lovely tradition, there's a free glass of champers for everyone and you get to have a good old nosey about what pressies were given and received this year. It's also a fab excuse to get all dolled up, which doesn't happen often enough over here! Normally turning up at the pub in heels can get you a few funny looks, but on Christmas day (and a few other select occasions) it's totally acceptable, which equals a big thumbs up in my books. And although it's still November, I'm a HUGE Christmas fiend, so just try and stop me compiling potential Christmas outfits!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment