Thursday 22 November 2012

#004

The rain is absolutely chucking it down outside, so I'm holed up in my bedroom, made a little nest out of my duvet with Come Dine With Me on in the background (that narrator...just LOL). Absolute blogger paradise





Collar necklace: Primark
Shirt: Republic
Hareem pants: Topshop
Boots: Republic

Please do your best to ignore the slight wonkiness of my collar necklace..I think it works better from a distance :p I don't buy an awful lot from republic but you can get some real gems in their sales. These boots were only £30 but they're real leather and really comfy, and perfect for injecting some toughness into an otherwise delicate or girly outfit.

I've now got a a dodgy version of 'Gangsters' Paradise' rattling around in my head after the 'bloggers' paradise' reference at the start of this post...

xx

10 comments:

  1. Love these trews!
    And the narrator in Come Dine With Me....MAJOR MAJOR lolz
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, they're so comfy! And Come Dine is fastly becoming one of my fave shows - so funny :)

      Happy Friday!xx

      Delete
  2. I love your top and collar! They're both so cute.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collar, and a duvet nest seems to perfect right now!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a primarni bargain! And on rainy days a duvet nest is the only way to go I think :)
      Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog and the outfit!
    Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Check out my blog and let me know, I'll follow straight back!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk
    Kelly
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly, just heading over to check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit! The boots give it such edge. Thankyou for the lovely comment you left me too-much love!
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love sticking some chunky boots on the end of a girly outfit to give it a bit of an edge :)
      And no worries at all, I've loved your blog for ages so v pleased to see you're still doing your thang!!xxx

      Delete