Saturday 24 November 2012

#006

Does anyone else feel like they belong at Hogwarts when wearing anything vaguely cape-like? #you'reawizardharry





Knit: New Look
Vest: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Wedges: H&M

More berry items...oh dear, and the addiction grows...how's everyone doing today? I've spent the day compiling my Christmas list, tongue hanging out, drooling over all the gorgeous winter clothes about at the mo. Maybe I'll share my list with you tomorrow. Anyway back to my winter clothes lust...I feel I've turned a studded, sequin littered, pleather corner this winter. I used to be one of those people who thought, 'hmmmm, I don't really like winter so why should I buy winter clothes? I'll just wear all my summer clothes with leggings and cardis'. Which, surprise surprise, ended with me a) looking like a wally and b) being very chilly. So this year I decided to embrace winter and give my wardrobe a much needed winter-clothes injection. I've stockpiled cosy knits and fluffy snoods and sparkly tops in golds and emerald greens and blacks, and expanded my already-slightly-ridiculous boots collection. And guess what...I hate winter a lot less now. Life is so much better when you have something nice to wear :)

xx

4 comments:

  1. How pretty is your skirt! Did you get it recently? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairly recently, end of last month I reckon so should still be in the shops! Such a bargain too, it was only about £12 I think!xx

      Delete
  2. Love this whole outfit!
    The skirt looks FAB on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) thanks so much hun, hope you're having a great weekend xxx

      Delete