Monday 19 November 2012

#001

First ever blog post...hellooooo out there!! Although it is unlikely anyone's reading at this point but still...good to show willing eh?! My name is Sasha and you might remember me from such blogs as Fash Pash and, errr, well that's about it. I confess, I was a bit of a rubbish blogger BUT I'm determined to mend my ways if you'll give me a second (or in most people's case, first) chance!





Hat: H&M
Dress: River Island
Belt: New Look
Boots: Topshop

Anyway I hope you like my first outfit. This dress is an absolute galaxy print feast, and not only that but it's midi length which is SO my favourite length this season. And I've purchased the mandatory blogger hat for this season and absolutely love it - once you get over the fear of being mistaken for Charlie Chaplin you find it makes all your outfits a million iotas cooler! 

The boots were only £45 which I reckon is pretty reasonable for Topshop, I don't buy an awful lot from there because I am a bit of a bargain queen but after seeing these bad boys cheap lookalikes just would not do! I found a similar pair in Primarni (my home from home) but knew that every time I put them on I'd most likely slip off into a daydream about the Toppers ones...

Hope you enjoyed my first post, trying to curb my new-blog excitement until I post again tomorrow xx


No comments:

Post a Comment